Bungie has released the details regarding their rather successful alpha testing a couple weeks ago for their upcoming FPS MMO, Destiny, and the results are impressive.
The results were posted on Bungie's blog showing that 6,461,871 games were played and a lot of people were killed during all of that action.
- 149,522,313 Primary Weapon Kills
- 21,782,610 Secondary Weapon Kills
- 4,002,737 Heavy Weapon Kills
- 21,687,298 Super Ability Kills
- 2,819,211 Orbs of Light Gathered
- 6,850,773 Control Points Captured in the Crucible
- 1,195 Deathless Medals awarded in the Crucible
- 4,356 Splatters with the Sparrow
- 667,966 Public Events Joined
- 60,491,944 Fallen Dregs Dispatched with Extreme Prejudice
Too many to count: Guardians served in Dance Parties
We played quite a few hours of Destiny's alpha and left with a very positive vibe. You can hear our impressions on our most recent podcast. Destiny's PlayStation exclusive content was also unveiled last week sporting new weapons, skins, modes, and ships.